You really do need to check this out.

My name is Deb and I am the teacher of the most amazing group of kids.  They are a caring, kind and funny bunch of 31 young people from all sorts of different backgrounds and cultures.

The reason I wanted to set up this blog is so I can share the fantastic things they achieve.  The writing, the art and the ideas they come up with blows my mind so I want to share it so it blows yours too.

Along with sharing their creations I will also include other things that I am sure will inspire them. These 31 authors love using the work of other authors to inspire their own work, so what better place to share these than here.

Enjoy - you really do need to check this out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace's Speech - Don't Bully!

Joey's Speech - Basketball